If an exchange or refund is required then the items should be returned to us in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of your purchase.
Please make sure that all the parcels are sent back using insurance to cover the value of the goods, you are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods. Refunds issued within 14 working days of us receiving the goods with notification confirmed via email. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to be damaged or dampened with.
Customers outside of UK returning or exchanging their goods after 14 days period must cover the cost of shipping.
Return the goods to the following address:
14 Elm View Court, Norwood Green Road,
London, United Kingdom.
Rules & Regulations:
- You have a legal right to cancel the Contract for any reason at any time within 7 working days of the day after you receive the Goods.
- To cancel, you must tell us in writing by E-mail.You must also keep the goods in their original packaging and send them back to us as soon as possible but must do so within 7 days of the day after you receive the goods.
- We will refund the money due to you as soon as possible but by no later than 14 days from the day on which you tell us that you wish to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, we will not refund any delivery charge which you may have paid.
- We warrant that the Goods which we supply are of satisfactory quality and are fit for the purpose for which Goods of that nature are commonly supplied.
- If you return Goods to us for a reason other than if you change your mind, we will inspect the Goods and either replace them or refund the full purchase price for Goods which we reasonably accept are defective or faulty or which are otherwise not in accordance with the Contract. This is subject to you returning the Goods to us within a period of 7 days from delivery where you believe they are faulty for any reason.
- We will replace the Goods or refund you provided that the defect or fault is not caused by usual wear and tear, damage caused deliberately or accidentally, your negligence or if you fail to follow product instructions or if the Goods have been misused, altered or repaired without If we do not find any fault or defect then your cancellation and refund rights are limited.
- If you believe that Goods have a defect then you should not make any further use of them before returning them to us. After the Warranty Period, refunds and exchanges shall be at our discretion except that your statutory rights are not affected. These are your rights granted by law and which cannot be changed by us.
- We will aim to process your refund or replace the Goods as soon as possible but will do so within 14 days of you returning the Goods to us.
- Whenever you return Goods to us either because you believe they are faulty or because you change your mind, We ask that Goods are returned to us, either by recorded delivery or courier so that you have proof of posting. We will not be responsible for Goods which are lost or damaged in the post.